Scientists say there is a mysterious ninth planet located at the edge of our solar system. But despite all of their efforts, so far they have been unable to provide substantial evidence of its existence. Join this exciting space adventure to find out if the theories are just science fiction or if you will discover Planet Nine.
In this card game you need to complete 50 different missions as you travel across the solar system. But you will only succeed if you can work together as a team.
In the co-operative trick-taking game The Crew: The Quest for Planet Nine, the players set out as astronauts on an uncertain space adventure. What about the rumors about the unknown planet about? The eventful journey through space extends over 50 exciting missions. But this game can only be defeated by meeting common individual tasks of each player. In order to meet the varied challenges, communication is essential in the team. But this is more difficult than expected in space.
With each mission, the game becomes more difficult. After each mission, the game can be paused and continued later. During each mission, it is not the amount of tricks, but the right tricks at the right time that count.
The team completes a mission only if every single player is successful in fulfilling their tasks.
- Co-operative strategy game- win or lose together.
- A new twist on classic trick-taking card games.
- The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each with a unique win condition.
- Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit.
- Increasing difficulty as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels.
Have you completed your missions? Grab your team and get ready for….
The Deimos Adventure Mission 1
- 40 Large cards
- 5 Reminder cards
- 36 Small cards
- 1 Commander token
- 10 Task tokens
- 5 Radio Communication tokens
- 1 Distress signal token
Card sizes for sleeves: 🛒 45 x 68 mm (~36 pcs)、🛒 56 x 87 mm (~45 pcs)