This age of art and capitalism has created a need for a new occupation – The Gallerist.
Combining the elements of an Art dealer, museum curator, and Artists’ manager, you are about to take on that job! You will promote and nurture Artists; buy, display, and sell their Art; and build and exert your international reputation. As a result, you will achieve the respect needed to draw visitors to your Gallery from all over the world.
There’s a lot of work to be done, but don’t worry, you can hire assistants to help you achieve your goals. Build your fortune by running the most lucrative Gallery and secure your reputation as a world-class Gallerist!
1–4 Players / 60–150 Min Playing Time / Age: 13+
Kickstarter version in English
There’s a long queue of unemployed Art aficionados lined up, hoping to work with someone of your stature.
Build your fortune by running the most lucrative Gallery ever, and thus win the game by:
- having visitors in your gallery;
- exhibiting and selling works of art;
- investing in artists’ promotion to increase art value;
- achieving trends and notoriety as well as curator and dealer goals.
The Gallerist Scoring Expansion
This expansion brings variability to the Intermediate Scoring that is otherwise the same every game.
When this phase begins, players may score none, some, or all of the 3 pre-determined tiles instead of the usual Intermediate Scoring. To score, players first need to fill the tiles’ goals.
In each player color (orange, blue, yellow, purple–i.e. times 4 players):
- 1x wooden custom Gallerist token
- 1x wooden Influence disc
- 10x wooden assistant meeples in players colors
- 1x player boards in wrapped heavy cardboard (same as the main game board)
- In Visitor Colors (pink, white, brown):
- 60× tickets
- 12×, 14x and 14x visitors
- 1 x Customized Silk Screened Eagle-Gryphon Cloth Bag for Visitor Meeples
- 20 x Promotion Tiles, 20 x Reputation Tiles, 1 Start Player Tile
- 3 Easels
- 50 x Coins of different sizes
- 20 Contract Cards, 8 Art Dealer and Curator Goal Cards
- 1 Glossy 20-Page Rulebook, 2 Player Aids, Insert Tray
For the 8 artist studios:
- 36 Works of Art Tiles, 16 Artist Tiles
- 16 Signature Tokens, 8 Fame Cubes
- 10 Artist Bonus Tiles, 6 Celebrity Tiles
- 4 Track Markers for same work