- 2–5 Players
- 15 Min Playing Time
- Age: 3+
- Hong Kong bilingual version – Chinese/English
Hiding under the Grassy Mound are ten wiggly, squiggly Inch Worms, some short and some long.
In this game of matching, measuring, and worm-catching fun, building the longest worm wins the game! The spinner will tell you which color to find. Pick any Inch Worm and puuuulll! Keep pulling until you see your color.
- Push the head of each Inch Worm through the bottom of the Grassy Mound, one worm per slot.
- Make sure only the head is peaking out, and no colors are showing.
- Spin the spinner!
- Choose an Inch Worm to pull. Stop pulling when you reach a color that matches your spin.
- Did you spin a worm? Congratulations! You win an entire Inch Worm! Choose ONE of the remaining Inch Worms on the Grassy Mound and pull it all the way out. Add it to your Worm Pile.
- The game ends when the last Inch Worm is pulled out of the Grassy Mound. Connect Inch Worms from your Worm Pile together, head to tail. Now measure – the player with the longest connected Inch Worm is the winner!
- Flip the spinner.
- Pull out the same number of segments show on the spinner – the colors do not count in this game.
- If the whole Inch Worm comes completely out of the Grassy Mound, add it to your Worm Pile.
- If the Inch Worm ends before you have counted up to the number you spun, choose another Inch Worm and finish your count. For instance, if you spin a 6 and the worm ends after 4 segments, continue pulling a second worm for 2 segments.
- The tail counts as one segment, the head does not.
- The game ends when all Inch Worms have been pulled out. The winner is decided using the rules for the color game.